Sunday, September 18, 2005

Berlin report

I am in Berlin for the POPKOM music confertence and to do some press before our tour. I attended the Trans Solar night at Magnet club,was cool to see Razi, Boy From Brazil, Tokyo Sex Destruction, and pals Viva L"America Death Ray Music, and KHAN DJ set. It seemed that none of the POPKOM events were too crowded that I went to. I wonder if people even care. Or is Berlin getting as jaded as NYC? In any event I have heard some great music and am glad to be here and get a feel that "Philosophy and Underwear" is getting a great reception. AND soon will have up the "new look" website on www.kidcongopowers.com
here are the next NYC shows for Kid Congo and The Pink Monkey Birds
KID CONGO AND THE PINK MONKEY BIRDS LIVE:
27. Sept. Brooklyn/Redhook - The Hook www.thehookmusic.com (With Weird War and The Assault)
06. Oct. NYC- Pussycat Lounge

No comments:

Post a Comment